You, Me, Astrology
Astrology is a language that the sky speaks to you.
Today, I would like to share with you a quick guide for each zodiac sign.
…Let’s get started…
ALL ABOUT CAPRICORN; The tenth zodiac sign.
A sign of social responsibility and traditions
Capricorn might find it difficult to integrate into a new social environment, but once they get familiar,
will show their dominant nature and try to make others adapt to their will.
They have instinct, self-control, always strive with perseverance to build the life they want.
There is no goal that they cannot achieve, even if it takes a while.
Hard work, Practical, Focus, Ambitious, Bureaucrat, Patient, Detailed, Hard to forgiving
Strong personality, Melancholy, Social climber.
Represented Tarot Cards:
XXI – THE WORLD
Spiritual connections. Victory an achievement.
XV – DEVIL
Work to find balance and courage, overcoming fear
Recommended Power Stones:
Garnet | Supports in emotional health, remove blockages, and helps to manifest their dreams.
Clear Quartz | Helps to discover their true purpose and the steps needed to improve their lives.
Black Onyx | Supports with the structure and balance they need to succeed.
Howlite | Improves their connection with higher spirit, and helps in soothes anxious nerves.
- Capricorn individual values the ability to move the reality, vitality, power, and financial power, and they have an ability to use it for themselves and for people who they really care.
- Capricorns will concretely and practically pursue such things as “what do humans finally need?”
- Behind the strength of the Capricorn is fear and cowardice. One of the important things for them are the strength to protect themselves, which this idea creates from the world is horrible place and may harm them easily.
- In addition to this, they will fight with an attitude which leads to the importance of efforts and achievements. Many of the Capricorn are proud of their achievement.
Love Life and Romance
- It is easy for Capricorns to have emotions and what they want, and it is easy to have a physical relationship only for what that person looks or to show off to others.
- Also they will focus if they can rely on you and figure it out at early point if you are a marriage material which will also be an important factor for them, because you don’t want to have unnecessary love.
- When you find a relationship which fulfill your feeling and physically, Capricorns will be very calm and attentive to their partner, so you may feel cold at times, but it is so a caring part of them which will show you time to time without any dishonesty. Unlike a neat impression when a romance begins, emotional expression is rich and powerful.
- Capricorn people are disciplined, rigorous, computationally expensive, indifferent to human emotions, selfish and ambitious. They want a conservative and solid life and value them home and family. Their partner may be surprised because Capricorn may act suddenly without consulting with their surroundings, for them is a way to show their true values and boldness.
Career and Jobs
- Capricorns tend to be very actionable and works as planned. Although Capricorns are ambitious with high dreams and ideals, they will not only talk, but also act concretely to make it a reality. Value realistic outcomes and focus on continuity. Capricorns individuals tend to be stoic, but that’s because it’s about putting value in the results, and for them is very simple take action in a rational way.
- Many Capricorns get a position of leaders. They like studying and is a qualified enthusiast and feel joy to teach their knowledge to others. Since many people will do their utmost to achieve their goals, many people will find great success.
- However, Capricorns tend to prioritize the rules and common sense of large frameworks such as teams and companies, rather than individual feelings, so they could give an impression as be inflexible and dry. In addition, since there is a tendency to stick to “how people see them” and social status, many people will be admired and authoritarian. Example: Capricorns have strong desire to follow the rules and traditions, and is serious and hardworking. They can play an almighty role in any job. In particular, jobs such as government worker and financial work, which have a long history and are relatively stable in terms of number of people, income, and position, are suitable. Also recommended for starting a business independently by taking advantage of strong leadership. On the other hand, they will often feel stress when have to work in hospitality business that requires fluid and detailed attention, or in a job that is monotonous and cannot be expected to improve your career.
- Capricorn is very serious and sincere. They will put all their best to fulfill the role have been given with perfectionism and high pride, always will bring a high quality work. Decoding “Capricorn” in an Astrological way
- In astrology, Capricorn is the tenth of the twelve zodiacal constellations.
- The sun sits here and reaches the winter solstice. Although it is the coldest and darkest season of the year, the length of time from the setting of the sun to the setting of the sun begins to grow again, signaling the resurrection of The Sun God.
- According to Greek mythology, the hermit God Pan – Got of Nature. Usually depicted as a goat or sea-goat, ruled over forest and woodlands, clocks and shepherds.
- It may also be related to the ups and downs of land that have occurred many times on Earth.
- Capricorn is not only a symbol of this world, but also the last scaffolding, meaning the highest peak climbed in life. It is the nature of the goat that reaches the summit while keeping its eyes on the ground while eating grass, and the mission of Capricorn to build an earthly kingdom, backed by a harsh sense of reality.
The Keyword for Capricorn: “I use”
- The area of Capricorns will show your mission and learn how to guide people through your own way of life.
- Speaking of a person’s life, it is the time when people gains a lot of life experience and wisdom matures even if his body declines.
The Ruling Planet of Capricorn is Saturn.
- Saturn is a planet of time and math, with limits, difficulties, challenges, and growth, and all things involved impose obstacles that require long-term patience and effort.
- However, where Saturn is located your will see a useful energy for self-completion and growth, and the gifts from Saturn, such as experience, wisdom, and belief in the power of destiny, are important for success and security in our life.
- Saturn teaches us how to be solid enough to complete things over time, and how important it is to fulfill our responsibilities responsibly.