You, Me, Astrology
Astrology is a language that the sky speaks to you.
Today, I would like to share with you a quick guide for each zodiac sign.
…Let’s get started…
ALL ABOUT TAURUS; The second zodiac sign.
A sign of strength and steadiness
Taurus is relaxed but is steadily moving forward people.
Thinks considering based on comfort, sometimes tight in money or drowned in greed.
However, it is because they love to pursue a comfortable life.
They believe in their senses rather than thinking.
Inner Beauty, Traditional, Patience, Timid, Grounded, Loyal, Affective
Art Talents, Inflexible, Passive, Stubborn, Materialistic
Represented Tarot Cards:
V – THE HIEROPHANT
Upholding tradition. Wise and patient counselor. Unlock the mysteries of life.
III – THE EMPRESS
Protector, love in life. The power of nature.
Recommended Power Stones:
Rhodonite | Helps to improve their self-acceptance and reduce their hot tempers.
Malachite | Removes limiting beliefs that hold them back from accepting new opportunities.
Emerald | Promotes loyalty, helps to achieve success, and brings prosperity into their lives.
Jade | Protects both physically and emotionally, especially from doubting themselves.
- Taurus seeks security and comfort through the five senses, and value maintaining such an environment.
- Even as the world changes at a rapid pace, Taurus keep their own pace. Very often work hard and work is a very important aspect of their life.
- Most of the time they can give to other people a stubborn impression, not able to correct the trajectory once they decided, but what Taurus people show is often a credible standard.
- Many Taurus fall in love with gourmets, collect beautiful things and their worldview is very colorful.
Love Life and Romance
- Taurus will slowly build trust with the people they like. Once you have a loving relationship, will likely have a stable relationship for a long time, and easy to last so often they get married to the only one. However, if they feel uncomfortable with their lover, it may be easier to look away.
- Often Taurus are not good in revealing their intentions, they are a shy person and it is hard for them to take the initiative to ask you out.
- Taurus relationship may not be too passionate or dramatic. They don’t care about small things, so fights are unlikely to occur, and often have a gentle relationship.
Career and Jobs
- Taurus wants a stable and secure work environment where we can work at our own pace.
- Although they have a sensitive five, which they tend to take time to learn. For this reason, they prefer a job that allows them to carefully proceed at there own pace, rather than a job that allows them to do various things at a fast pace.
- Taurus, who is not good with flexible response, is suitable for work that can be carried out on a fixed schedule with little fluctuation. Example: Office work, accounting, routine work service, where they can follow manuals, is a perfect job for Taurus. Considering that they tend to work hard and will take time to perfect specialized skills, professions such as nurses, doctors, lawyers, and accountants will be a good choice for them. Taurus individuals have a keen sense, so chefs, nutritionists, musicians, artists, are also good careers for them.
Decoding “Taurus” in an Astrological Way
- In astrology, Taurus is the second of the twelve zodiacal constellations.
- At the height of spring, the plants are growing and nutrients are being accumulated.
- In Greek mythology, it is the bull placed in heaven by Zeus to protect his lover the princess Europa, daughter of King Agenor of Phoenicia from his wife Hera.
- The heavenly bull is also a symbol of the earth and marks the beginning of the agricultural season.
The Keyword for Taurus: ”I have”
- Taurus is a wealth producer who sleeps on the earth and is also the manager of wealth on earth.
- In my life, it is a childhood when the five senses develop and I am attached to things that bring a pleasant stimulus to my senses.
- Through sensory contact, you learn what you need and how you can get it.
The Ruling Planet of Taurus is Venus.
- As a God of love and beauty, Venus is a planet that gives lust, power of eros, aesthetic sense, and artistic talent.
- It shows the attraction towards the opposite sex and often loves to be praise with presents. Appreciate financial stabilities and also show the wishes for peace and harmony, cooperative stars, and a sense of balance.
- Venus is a planet that teaches the importance of joy and glory, but be aware can disturb morals and fall in love with gaming.